Pediatric Opportunities - Connecticut
ProHealth Physicians is seeking full-time,Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatricians to join our busy multispecialtygroup.
Our premier group currently employs 250 Physicians and 150APCs in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, neurology,rhinology, otology, laryngology, facial plastics, gastroenterology, cardiology,sleep medicine, behavioral and developmental pediatrics.
* No On-Call required!
* Outpatient only
* Full-time, 30.60 clinical hours per week
Compensation and Benefits:
* Highly competitive salary
* Robust benefits, e.g.,401K, Stock Options, Executive Savings, Insurances, Paid Time Off
* Medical Education Debt Repayment Program
* Opportunity to work withresidents and medical students
* CME allowance and CME paidtime off, license reimbursement
* Partnership and leadershipprograms
* Board Certified or Board Eligible (if B.E.,must be within 5 years of program completion)
* Unlimited Licensure (or eligible) in the stateof Connecticut
* Focus on superior outcomes, team-based careand cost-efficient care delivery
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
ProHealth Physicians is a physician-led medical group with 85 practice locations throughout Connecticut serving more than 10% of the state's residents. We empower physicians and advanced clinicians to better serve patients through enhanced care processes in support of improved patient outcomes. Formed in 1997, ProHealth Physicians has grown to include more than 350 primary care and specialty clinicians and offers select specialty and diagnostic/therapeutic services.
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare's support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care