United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it, and as part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you. We have an opportunity for a Data Integration Analyst to join our team.
Do you have the experience we are looking for?Job Description
The Support Equipment group within Pratt & Whitney's Military Engines is looking for a Data Analyst. In this role you will partner with Support Equipment Supply Chain to perform business critical analysis and or deploy needed analytics tools. Data Analyst will work with the SE Supply Chain to mine data from SAP and ODM, provide analysis of the data in the form of reports to indicate progress, gaps, and current state of the business and drive actions. In addition, a dashboard with key reporting function to be created and maintained.
* Bachelor's degree
* Preferably a University degree or Advanced degree in a mathematically focused field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Physics, etc.) or related field providing strong analytical skills.
* 5+ years in programming, data management, or analytic experience (generating reports/ dashboards/ presentable data, etc.) or 3+ years with advanced degree
* U.S. Citizen due to Federal Contracts
* Strong analytical skills, including experience using Excel and at least one Database Management System, such as Access or Oracle, including automating processes using application code.
* Experience in SAP
* Experience with Supply Chain Management / inventory optimization.
* Python, [Discrete Event] Simulation, Modeling, Statistics, Queueing Theory, Optimization highly beneficial.
* Software Development Process
* Knowledge of jet engines as well as their maintenance processes
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.