Evergreen Woods is now accepting applications for FT/PT RN Supervisors to assist the care plan team in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of resident assessments and care plans. This position directs the charting for assigned units, assign residents to nursing attendants, and supervise the medication management, dietary restrictions and overall healthcare programs for the residents on an assigned unit under the supervision of the Director of Nursing. Will also provide leadership to the Department of Nursing by creating a framework of educational services that promote the growth and development of its licensed and unlicensed staff. Must be available to work every other weekend.
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Four year college or university degree desired.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Management experience required.
- Two years' experience in a similar healthcare position required.
- Five years of healthcare experience desired.
- Remain in good standing with all standards of the Nurse Practice Act.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Sit in a chair for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Assist with resident evacuations