Pediatrician needed in Southwestern Connecticut
Join a talented group of six pediatricians with a very busy and financially stable practice. High-quality, comprehensive, and personal medical care for children, adolescents, and young adults ages birth through 21. Six board-certified pediatricians, two nurse practitioners, and two physicians assistants are dedicated to every aspect of your child's physical and emotional development and are readily available for regular wellness visits and vaccines, sick visits, and consultations for more complex issues (ADHD, behavior, ongoing or recurring symptoms, etc).
- Lactation consultant and a nutritionist on staff
- Call is once per week and calls are infrequent due to nurse triage
- One weekend per month and one evening per week
- No c-sections and deliveries.? No admitting.? No emergencies
- Supportive office staff with 35 employees
- Partnership track
Located 90 minutes from New York City in a family friendly are of safe neighborhoods and convenient downtown for shopping, errands and dining choices. Great school systems, both public and private.
Associated topics: adhd, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care