Nurse Practitioner Needed in Southwestern Connecticut
Seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Provider to join a group providing primary care in an outpatient setting.
- Flexible schedule: 4 or 5 day schedule available
- Provide on call coverage within the primary care group, approximately 1 in 8
- Minimum of 1 year experience in primary care required
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures
- Bonus awards based on participation in quality or utilization programs from various insurers
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME. Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance. Located in southwestern Connecticut in a beautiful and safe area.
Associated topics: advanced practice registered nurse, cardiology, certified nurse midwife, certified nursing, certified nursing assistant, clinical, family nurse practioner, gyn, np, specialis