Nocturnist Physician Assistant Needed in Hartford
Seeking a Physician Assistant for night time Hospitalist position. Private physician-owned corporation providing services to patients in the Central Connecticut area is seeking several full-time Physician Assistant for our rapidly growing Hospitalist Division. Join 20 MD's and 4 APRN's. The current schedule for our four full-time daytime Hospitalist advanced practitioners is:
- 144 hours in four weeks average 36 hours / week
- Daily schedule varies to include a rotation of evening hours
- One full weekend every four weeks is included in the 144 hours
- Paid Time Off is 26 days per year accrued at 4 hours per week
- Salaries are competitive and commensurate with qualifications with a full spectrum of benefits. ?
Successful candidates will be experienced in medical adult inpatient care, and will be confident, compassionate, and able to work independently and collaboratively with members of our health care team. Excellent communication skills are also required. Responsibilities include hospital patient assessment and management coverage, working in concert with our full-time Hospitalist physicians at Hartford Hospital. Location offers affordable living, great school systems and safe neighborhoods. For more information, please forward CV for consideration. Live and work where others vacation! New graduates welcome to apply.
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family, family practice physician, hospitalist, physician, practice physician, primary, provider, urgent