- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Healthcare - Physician
2 Rosemary Lane
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Multiple Sclerosis - Neurology - Neuro Immunology job in central Connecticut
Seeking a board certified Neurologist with Multiple Sclerosis fellowship training or specialized training in MS to join a rapidly expanding and well-established and recognized MS Center.
- Collaborate with urologists, physiatrists, rehabilitation therapists, social workers and a dedicated infusion suite to optimize patient care.
- Access to state-of-the-art Cancer Center and Spine Institute
- Internationally recognized Neuro Research Science Center
- Comprehensive Multiple Sclerosis Care Center
- Clinical Education and Research for those interested
- Competitive salary with generous bonuses and incentives
Located 2 hours from Boston and New York City. Easy drive to the coast or the mountains of VT and NH. Affordable living in safe neighborhoods with great school systems. Multiple colleges in the area.?
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.