1 Tarrywile Lake Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Full time/Part timeAll shifts/Annual CalendarMajor Responsibilities:
- Provide direct care as needed to adult clients with developmental disabilities
- Maintain timely written documentation of client progress
- Participate in recreational activities and outings with clients
- Assist clients with daily chores
- Participate in all routine residence maintenance as is appropriate within normal context of home ownership
- Provide financial, life skills, and Activities of Daily Life education
- Maintain all company provided trainings and certifications (CPR/First Aid/PMT)
- Medication management as necessary
- Adhere to all agency policies
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Some lifting may be required
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Regular and consistent attendance is considered an essential function of this position.
The Direct Support Professional works under the supervision of the Program Director in the Division of Community Services.Qualifications:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or related field preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with adults with developmental disabilities preferred
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate leadership skills including: effective problem solving, planning, organizing
- Valid CT driver's license and insurance