Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: Wallingford, Connecticut office. After training has been completed, there may be an opportunity to work from home 1 - 2 days per week.
The Implementation Coordinator is responsible for leading the implementation process for new accounts and monitoring renewal implementations. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Ensures completion of all critical deliverables from multiple disciplines to assure timely and accurate implementation of our customers benefit plans.
* Assumes full responsibility for successful performance on account-specific performance guarantees, with associated financial penalties.
* Develops and implements tracking mechanisms and tools for account implementations.
* Leads cross functional implementation meetings to assess the organizations ability to meet the requirements of prospective accounts and to ensure completion of all critical deliverables.
* Leads projects related to implementation.
* Makes in-person presentations.
* BA/BS; 3 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* Ability to travel and work additional hours may be required.
* Project experience.
* Health Insurance knowledge/experience preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.